Surface Cleaning Spray
Currently only available in the Western Cape
R59,00 – R339,00
Better Earth’s Cleaning Spray will leave surfaces spotless and smelling super fresh without compromising the environment.
For use on counters, walls, stovetops, and glass surfaces, this gentle cleaner can be used on pretty much anything. Free of harmful ethoxylated ingredients, sulphated surfactants, parabens, animal products, colourants and synthetic fragrances. Completely biodegradable, it has never been tested on animals and is safe for use with greywater systems and septic tanks. The beauty of Better Earthâ€™s range is that their products are kept simple while still being effective.
- For use on counters, walls, stovetops, and glass surfaces.
- Fine mist spray will leave areas clean with no soapy residue while using a lot less than the average spray cleaner.
- Natural lavender fragrance.
- Thyme oil is high in anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, plus itâ€™s known to naturally repel insects like flies and ants.
- Lavender oil for its disinfectant properties.
- All-natural ingredients are much better for those who are sensitive to harsh chemicals, preventing irritation and leaving skin soft.
- Free of sulphated surfactants, parabens, animal products, colourants and synthetic fragrances.
- Never tested on animals, Better Earth is endorsed by â€˜Beauty Without Crueltyâ€™ and â€˜The Vegan Societyâ€™.
- Biodegradable (safe for use with greywater systems and septic tanks).
- Manufactured in South Africa with every effort made to reduce our carbon footprint.
- All bottles are made from 100% â€˜No.2â€™ recyclable plastic. Which means you can recycle it again. Plus, the labels are recyclable too!
- Shake well before use. Spray onto surface and wipe clean with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- If ingested, please seek medical help. Keep out of reach of children
- Water (Aqua), Vinegar, Essential Oils (Lavendula officinalis, Thymus vulgaris, Rosmarinus officinalis), biodegradable liquid soap. As this product is completely natural, some inconsistencies in colour and settling might occur.